Low libido in women can result from various factors. In addition, libido usually decreases with age, which can affect intimate life.
Low libido or low sex drive in women can result from a variety of factors. In addition, sex drive usually decreases with age, which can affect intimate life. However, to increase libido and to increase women’s stamina can use herbal supplements which can help to rekindle the power of sex. However, women are always very busy at work and in the family. Additionally, women’s busy lifestyles can put them under a lot of stress, which may negatively impact their ability to love their partner. Apart from this, there are several physiological and psychological factors that are at play to reduce women’s desires. However, in most cases, it is found that both physical and psychological problems cause libido problems. In addition, almost every woman may find sex less attractive after childbirth, because a woman’s body has to go through a lot of hormonal changes after giving birth to a child. Also, some mothers experience fatigue, because their sexual desire is reduced.
However, it is very common to suffer from a lack of interest in sex and almost every woman experiences it at some point in her life. But, it is very important to find the cause and seek effective treatment when libido problems persist. There are, however, several causes for the decreased sex drive but, some of the main factors that generally affect a woman’s libido are listed below.
- Anemia caused by a lack of iron in the body tends to affect women’s libido in negative ways.
- Interpersonal relationship problems can also reduce women’s desire to make love. For example, a lack of emotional satisfaction with a relationship can make a woman refrain from sexual activity.
- Socio-cultural influences can prevent a woman from indulging in intimate relationships, for example job stress, and peer pressure.
- Hormonal disorders are also responsible for the loss of libido in women. In particular, decreased levels of the hormones testosterone and estrogen tend to affect libido in a negative way.
- Some medical problems can cause sexual dysfunction, such as diabetes and thyroid problems.
- Certain medications can cause a lack of libido either by interfering with hormone production or by affecting blood flow in the body.
- Psychological problems have been found to be responsible for the loss of libido in many women, such as stress and anxiety.
However, lack of libido is a sexual dysfunction which can easily be resolved with the help of herbal supplements. In addition, herbal supplements are very popular among women for increasing libido because of their unique ability to treat problems without disrupting organ function. Furthermore, herbal supplements are made with natural ingredients that are effective and safe to use. In addition, they balance hormone levels in the body, and increase the production of testosterone and estrogen to increase libido. However, herbal supplements such as Fantasias and Kamni capsules improve blood circulation in the body and provide a sensation of satisfaction. Moreover, they strengthen the muscles of the female reproductive system to solve fertility problems. On the other hand, herbal supplements rejuvenate the dry membranes of the female genitals to make the sex experience more satisfying.